Nowadays drinking tea has become an important part of our lives. Whether it’s color tea, milk tea or green tea. A cup of tea brings solace in the busyness of life. At least we all drink tea. But we know little about the benefits of tea. Today I will talk about some benefits of green tea or Green tea health benefits. Not for taste. Green tea is also good for health and helps control weight. So, today’s event is to give you an idea about green tea. But let’s find out about the wonderful benefits of green tea or green tea.
Because of the bitter taste, many people do not like to drink green tea. However, due to its various qualities, its popularity and popularity is increasing in our country. The Japanese drink green tea every day as ‘anti-aging drinks’ in Japan. Green tea or green tea contains a lot of antioxidants. These antioxidants have various effects on our body.
For example, it reduces the risk of heart disease, regulates blood pressure, helps keep the bones of the body safe, lowers blood cholesterol levels, increases memory, helps prevent cancer and controls excess body weight.
A cup of green tea contains 5 mg of caffeine in different brands. Therefore, a maximum of five cups of green tea can be consumed daily. However, caffeine may have some detrimental effects on excess green tea consumption. For example, hunger and constipation.
What is a green tea?
Green Tea means that many of us understand its green color. But not really. In the case of general tea, many grains are processed and given the same size, but most are not used in green tea. It is different from the general type of processing. In many cases, the small remains of the leaves.
In other countries of the world, such as Japan and China, green tea is slowly increasing in popularity. Green tea can be stored faster than other extracts. For this difference in the processing of green tea, it can hold the highest antioxidant. Green Tea contains polyphenols, a type of ingredient that helps reduce weight and is healthier. However, the caffeine contained in such teas is not mentioned in most green tea brands. It’s a matter of course. If a person accidentally drinks a green tea at night, his peace and restful sleep can be blown away.
Why eat green tea?
Green tea contains an ingredient called flavonoid, which is actually antioxidant. It is a powerful ingredient that keeps the body energized in all directions. Green tea enhances immunity. There is also a substance called catechin in this tea, which is more powerful than vitamins E and C, which enters the body and provides many benefits.
Green Tea Lose Weight. Many people may not know how to lose weight while playing. We do not know how to lose weight by playing Green Tea.
Why Green Tea is Useful for health?
Green Tea has many benefits. It helps to lose weight, prevents cancer, protects against throat infection, stimulates the brain. Even if someone wants to quit smoking, quitting smoking will help. By printing everything, the green tea will protect the skin from aging and sacrificial bowel lines.
How to make a green tea for health benefits?
The exact temperature of the water plays an important role in creating the Perfect Green Tea. If the water is too hot, its taste will be bitter, as well as it will lose its aroma. This means that the tea will lose its taste and smell. Therefore, the most suitable temperature for making tea is 4-5 degrees Celsius. If you use the tea bag, it will take 2-5 minutes. It will take a little longer for the tea leaves, 3-5 minutes.
How to selection the best Green tea for health.
Many people have a bad idea about the taste of green tea simply because of the lack of good tea choices. Green Tea’s NDTV has released some information about the identity and taste of some of the most popular Indian brands of Green Tea for lovers. It is expected that the tea will be available in the shops of the neighborhood.
Green tea healthy Brand
The green teas of this brand are Tetley, Organic Indian, Eco Valley, Gaia, Taj Mahal and Mittal. The flavor varies according to the brand.
If the answer to this question is affirmative, then you will know that you have chosen the right thing for you. And if it is negative, then you know that this flavor is not suitable for you.
Green tea health benefits
Green tea health benefits to reduce weight
Green tea increases metabolism. Green Tea Polyphenols help in the process of calorie preparation from foods by making the body’s fat oxidation process more efficient. As a result, the body does not accumulate excess fat. One study has shown that it burns up to 5 calories a day. That means you can lose up to 5 pounds a year by drinking regular green tea.
Green tea health benefits to control diabetes
Green tea helps control blood glucose levels. Upon eating, blood sugar levels increase, which directly controls the green tea. So Green Tea is very helpful in controlling diabetes.
As a fertilizer Green tea
Green tea is very useful. The green tea leaves are soaked in water for a few days and then given that water to the base of the tree, it acts as a fertilizer.
Green tea health benefits to reduce the risk of heart disease
Scientists think that green tea works in every vein in the body. As a result, blood circulation is normal. So for some reasons blood pressure changes but does not cause any harm. Moreover, green tea does not prevent blood clotting. As a result, the chances of a heart attack are greatly reduced.
Preventing esophageal cancer for Green tea health benefit
Green Tea helps reduce the risk of esophageal cancer. It also eliminates cancer cells as a whole without causing any harm to good cells. Green Tea Antioxidant is 3 times better than Vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E. Green Tea is specially used to treat and prevent skin and esophageal cancer. It also prevents the skin from falling into the skin.
Green tea health benefits to reduce cholesterol
Green tea helps reduce the levels of harmful cholesterol in the body. It also helps to increase the amount of beneficial cholesterol needed.
Green tea health benefits to prevent disease
Green tea is very beneficial for the body. It helps to prevent all diseases of the body. Green tea protects the body from harmful effects, thus increasing the immune system.
Green tea health benefits To keep good teeth
Green tea’s ‘catechine’ antioxidant destroys various bacteria and viruses inside the mouth. Which reduces various dental problems including throat infection. It also prevents dental cavities by destroying oral bacteria. Green Tea works very well as a mouthwash. It has antibacterial properties and no alcohol. Which can be in the regular mouthwash. Regularly drinking green tea plays an effective role in alleviating odor in the mouth.
Reduce blood pressure Green tea health benefits
Green tea is very helpful in reducing blood pressure risk. Experts believe that drinking green tea regularly will reduce the risk of high blood pressure. Therefore, green tea is very useful for high blood pressure.
Green tea health benefits To increase memory
Green tea helps improve memory strength. Green Tea refreshes various parts of the body and helps to increase memory. Although there is no cure for Alzheimer’s disease, it can improve the condition by controlling the levels of acetylcholine responsible for Alzheimer’s.
Green tea health benefits To relieve depression
The amino acid, actually called ‘thianin’, is found in tea leaves. This ingredient helps reduce anxiety and depression. Therefore, drinking green tea regularly will relieve tension.
Anti-viral and anti-bacterial Green tea health benefits
Green extracts serve as a deterrent to all diseases, from influenza to cancer. It destroys the cancer cell. The catechine ingredient in tea is very useful as anti-viral and anti-bacterial. Studies have shown that green tea prevents the spread of many diseases.
Green tea health benefits In the skin care
Green Tea is a type of antioxidant that slows down the aging process and helps to prolong life. Keep two bags of green tea in the fridge for 2 hours in the refrigerator, cool and close the eyes for 5 minutes, to reduce swelling and dark circles under the eyes. Moreover, it helps reduce the sunburn and removes blackheads. Green Tea works well as a toner. Medical studies have shown that green tea is very useful for acne treatment. It eliminates acne without creating any irritation or dryness on the skin.
More benefits of Green tea for health :-
- At present, Green Tea is now most popular because of its weight loss quality. It also helps in controlling weight by reducing excess fat. One study has shown that it burns up to 5 calories a day. That means you can lose up to 5 pounds (2.27 kg) a year by drinking regular green tea.
- To make the toner, boil 1 tea spoon of green tea in 1 cup (0.24 l) of water, 1 tea spoon of mint leaves and boil for 5 minutes. Then cool and store in a spray bottle. Use this toner 2-3 times a day. It is very useful in removing itching and inflammation of the skin.
- Green Tea is a type of antioxidant that slows down the aging process and increases longevity.
- Keep two bags of green tea in the fridge for 2 hours in the refrigerator, cool and close the eyes and keep it on for 5 minutes, to reduce swelling and dark circles under the eyes.
- Dry green tea leaves can be used as a scrub by mixing with honey, which removes dirt and dead cells from the hair follicle and softens the skin.
- Green Tea works well as a deodorant to relieve sweat odors. Applying a cold green tea underarm after a bath will remove the odor. In the same way, eliminating the odor of the foot is followed by the same procedure.
- Mix half a banana, 1 tea spoon green tea, 1 tea spoonful of honey and 1 tea spoonful of sweet yogurt. Wash it dry. It acts as a very good moisturizing mask for dry skin.
- Get one cup of green tea regularly and reduce the risk of heart disease by 5% and blood pressure is also under control.
- The mosquito flies will be reduced by burning dry tea leaves at the corners of the house to avoid mosquito nets.
- Regularly drinking green tea plays an effective role in alleviating odor in the mouth. It also prevents dental cavities by destroying oral bacteria.
- Green Tea is very beneficial for hair. Boil 1-4 green tea bags in 1 liter of water for an hour. Then shampoo the hair and after washing the hair with that water. It makes your hair strong and strong. You can also use green tea to reduce hair fall. It tightens the base of the hair and stimulates the hair follicle, which helps to grow new hair.
- To remove the odor of the fridge, tie the dry green tea in a thin cloth and place it in one corner of the fridge. The odor of freeze will go away.
- Medical studies have shown that green tea is very effective in treating acne problems. It eliminates acne without creating irritation or dryness on the skin.
- Green Tea works very well as a mouthwash. It has antibacterial properties and no alcohol that may remain in the regular mouthwash.
- The tea leaves are soaked in water for a few days and then given the water to the base of the tree, it acts as a fertilizer.
Ways to prepare tasty green tea
Many people do not eat green tea, one of the reasons for its taste. So for those who cannot eat green tea at all, there are some tips that will help keep the taste healthy. Those who love fruity smoothies or juices can mix two tablespoons of green tea powder with it. Playing it every morning for breakfast will be beneficial.
Grill or barbecue at home when you mix green tea powder with spices made for meat. It will not only make the taste of meat differ, but it will also play a great role in maintaining good health.
Many people like to eat pudding. You can enjoy a variety of flavors by adding a little green tea powder while making pudding or baking the cake.
Finally, let me finish with a fun recipe. If you love to make and eat ice cream, try Green Tea Flavor Ice Cream with different flavors. Taste, health will never be a problem.
The Right Time to Drink Green tea for health benefits
Well do you know when to eat and when to eat green tea? Green tea is a tea that is very beneficial for weight loss and for health. Those who are health conscious detox are undoubtedly their first choice, Green Tea. Green tea is not much better to eat, but the taste of this tea goes without saying that it is still very important to people who are more health conscious and want to lose weight. Even though the taste of this tea is not good, I also like myself only because I am very aware of my health. You have to lose something to get something else. So when it comes to health, I don’t think so much about taste.
All right! Green tea is just about health but you know the right information about when to eat? If you do not know the right time to eat green tea, then you will not only benefit from it but you will also suffer loss. Let me make this mistake so that I write this today.
In the morning, you should eat breakfast so that your body is better throughout the day. So in the morning you must not eat tea on an empty stomach. It will show that you have a problem with dehydration. Moreover, eating green tea on an empty stomach can cause gastric problems or ulcers. So at breakfast, eat healthy food and then eat green tea.
Before going to bed at night
If you eat green tea to lose weight, the right time for it is just 2 hours before going to bed at night. Before going to bed at night, the green tea will help you lose weight, and it will take a lot of work until you eat something else. Green tea can work well at night if you do not eat anything else. Many times tea spoils your sleep, so as not to drink tea, do not go to bed for 2 hours before going to bed.
Drink a green tea half an hour before exercise. If you drink before half an hour, it will increase your performance. It will even help you lose weight and fat.
An hour or so before eating
Many people drink tea immediately after eating a meal. Green tea should not be consumed immediately after eating. Drink the green at least 5 minutes to 6 hours after meals or before.
Never eat green tea in this time
- Never drink green tea on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Do not drink green tea at mealtimes. Such as during dinner or at lunchtime.
- Do not drink more than 2-5 cups a day.
- Do not mix powdered milk or sugar with green tea.
- Do not drink green tea at night to avoid sleep problems.
Read more :-Kidney location and function