1. What is Fixed Deposit?
Fixed Deposit is the amount of money you will keep in the bank. The bank will provide you with a profit after the specified time, this is the fixed deposit.
For example, it can be said:
If you keep 1 lakh in the bank for a fixed time for one year, after one year, the bank will refund you the full amount with that one lakh and 1 year profit.
2. How many years should a deposit be made?
Typically, there are three types of fixed deposit systems in the present bank. You can deposit various Amount Money in the Bank, starting from a minimum of Tk 50 thousand. But you have to start with a minimum of 50 thousand rupees.
You can keep your deposit period from 3 months up to any year. However, the three sectors of the bank are you: –
1. Can make fixed deposit for three months.
2. Fix deposit for six months.
3. And from one year to several years (10 years or 100 years)
You can keep fixed deposit money.
3. What percentage of fixed deposit rate will the bank give you?
# What is the profit of a fixed deposit for three months?
1. Fixed deposit from Rs. 50000 to Taka: –
1. If you are for three months (50 thousand to ten million).
If you put the money in the bank, the bank will give you 4% (positive) profit
2. If you make a deposit at the bank for three months (up to 1 million to 1 crore), the bank will give you 4.25% (percent) profit.
3. Money (up to 1 crore) If you make a fixed deposit for three months in a bank . then the bank will give you 4.50% (percent) profit.
#. What is the profit of 6 month fixed deposit?
1. If you are for 6 months (50 thousand to ten million). If you put the money in the bank, the bank will give you 4.50% (positive) profit.
2. If you make a fixed deposit of 10 million to 10 crore for 6 months, then the bank will give you 4.75% (percent) profit.
3. (up to Rs 1 crore) If you make a fixed deposit with the bank for 6 months, then the bank will give you 5% (percent) profit.
# How much profit does Fix Deposit make for a year and over?
From 1 year to the year you deposit the fixed deposit in the bank, your profit rate will always be the same. Let’s not know what amount of profit will be paid?
1. If you are for 1 year or more (50 thousand to ten million). If you put the money in the bank, the bank will give you a 5.0% (positive) profit.
2. If you make a fixed deposit of Rs 10 lakh to 10 crore for 1 year or more, then the bank will give you 5.25% (percent) profit.
3. Money (up to 1 crore) If you make a fixed deposit with the bank for 1 year or more, then the bank will give you 5% (percent) profit.
But to my knowledge each bank has its own website. And you can visit the website to find out how much money they make and how much per cent profit they will pay for a year. As I mentioned here, it is subject to current times but it can change or decrease at any time. In that case you can find out by calling the Bank Help Line or by visiting their website.
4. Will you receive a certain amount of profit?
If you make a deposit at a bank, you will be asked to pay a certain amount of profit. For example, if you keep one lakh taka for three months, the bank will give you 4% positive profit. If the bank gives you 4% positive profit then you should get 4000. But you will not get 4000 bucks. In that case, if your money amount is more than one million taka, then that specific 4% of your profits (Afghan duty) will apply. In that case, the bank will put 3% money on your profit. Moreover, if you do not hold the (E-Tin) Certificate, 15% (Percent) Bank will see.
And if you have (E-Tin) certificate, the bank will keep 10% of the positive profits. It will be seen that if you keep Tk 10 lakh in the bank for three months, then the profit will be kept by the government and the bank on that profit.
5. HOw much money i need to make a fixed deposit account?
The first is that you have a certain amount of money. Photocopy of your national identity card. And add two copies. You can also do this with a passport or driving license. And 2 copies of your nominee picture and sometimes the nominee may need to be taken to the bank.
These four things: – Yours
1. The amount of money
2. Photocopy of National ID Card,
3. Copy pictures and
4. If you have a specific nominee, you can make a deposit at any bank.
6. How beneficial is a fixed deposit?
As mentioned earlier, at the fixed deposit, about 20 to 25% of the money you get will be deducted as VAT. Now suppose you haven’t kept a million bucks in the bank for 5 years.
Then after five years you will get a certain amount of profit. Then you might think that you have actually made a lot of profit on it. So suppose that the amount of money you will get for a deposit at the bank will be approximately equal to the profit you make over the years due to inflation. In that case, you should make a careful decision to make a fixed deposit. Best of all, if you employ your money in a business, you can get the most profit.
7. What is the benefit made bank with fixed deposit?
No bank will appoint any kind of budget without their own profit. In this case, the bank will earn almost huge ammount .
For example, if you make a fixed deposit of Tk 10 lakh for five years. Then the bank will employ any share business of Tk 10 lakh. Moreover, different companies will invest money as entrepreneurs. In that case, the profit of the fixed deposit will be double or more than your bank will take the money from it. However, at present the banks are much more connected with the share business. Banks increase their money by trading shares of companies in various namidami brands..
Get support from our official Facebook page :- like page
more infirmation :- hear